The History of A.J. Schrafel Paper Corp.
- 1941 - A.J. Schrafel Paper Corp was founded by Alfred Schrafel
- 1946 - A.J. Schrafel Paper is incorporated.
- 1975 - A.J. Schrafel Paper forms a strategic partnership with Accurate
Paper in Beacon Falls, CT.
- 1980 - Accurate Paper buys a new Mamco sheeter.
- 1996 - Schrafel Paperboard Converting aquires Accurate Paper, moves to
West Haven CT, buys a new Maxson Sheeter and upgrades existing sheeters
with computerized drives.
- 1998 - AJ Schrafel Paper stream lines its operations with a new
computerized inventory system.
- 1999 - Schrafel Paperboard Converting expands its warehouse an additional
- 2008 - Schrafel Paperboard Converting buys a new Jogger Aerator to ensure
high quailty, dust and trim free, press ready piles.
- 2009 - AJ Schrafel Paper launches its new web portal.
- 2010 - AJ Schrafel Paper is triple Chain of Custody Certified for Forest Stewardship Counsel (FSC) Sustainable Forest Initiative (SFI) and Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC).
Your IP Address is: 220.127.116.11